Monday, May 14, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! JUST ADD COLOR "FEEL BETTER" CARD

This week I am back with some more creations using Stampin' Up!'s Just Add Color Designer Series Paper.  I hope you enjoyed last week's "leaves" series.  Now we'll move on to "tea cups".

Here's a look at the sheet of paper, before I coloured some of the images with my Stampin' Blends (alcohol-based markers):



The first card I made gives you a sneak peek of a couple of new products, that will be out on 1st June.  The greeting is from the fabulous new Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set, that contains a whopping 64 sentiment stamps!   The sweet little stitched label is from a new framelits set, that I can see will become a firm favourite of mine, Stitched Labels. (I cut a second label in Old Olive, then snipped it down the middle, matting just the ends of the Whisper White label.)




Listed below are all the current Stampin' Up! products I used on this card.   The paper will be retiring at the end of May, as will the Flower Shop stamp set (used to create the Smoky Slate background).

If you would like to buy any of these products for yourself, and if you live in Australia, you can get to my Stampin' Up! online store by simply clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.

I have three more tea cup cards to share with you, so please come back to visit my blog a few times this week!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment