Friday, March 16, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! PETAL PALETTE BEST WISHES CARD

I die-cut and coloured a number of floral sprays from Petal Palette, and have enjoyed making up some cards with the "bits".

Today's card features a sentiment from Best Wishes, one of the stamp sets available for free, until the end of March, if you place a $180+ product order.  I have seen these sentiments embossed with metallic powders, and coloured with markers, but wanted to stamp them in black ink, for a bold effect.  I really like the look, and all the detail in the stamps shows up beautifully.



Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you click on any of the thumbnail images, you can go direct to my online store, where these items are available for purchase (for Australian residents only).

Tomorrow I'll be sharing another Petal Palette card.  Check back in over the weekend, as I've made some masculine cards, that I just love!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment