Sunday, February 4, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! PETAL GARDEN PAPER, WITH LOTS OF LAVENDER STAMP SET

One of Stampin'  Up!'s beautiful freebies, on offer until the end of March with a $90 product order, is a lovely stamp set called Lots Of Lavender.  It includes a delicate line image that lends itself to colouring, but we're also given some solid image stamps to add colour to the foliage in a couple of quick steps.  I chose the latter, slightly watercoloured look, option for this card.




I'm having quite the love affair with Sweet Sugarplum at the moment.  Isn't it a pretty colour?  This is the first time I'd used the Sweet Sugarplum striped ribbon from my stash.  It's a soft grosgrain ribbon, that ties into a bow very easily.  I must use it more often!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend, wherever in the world you are.  Today will be a fairly quiet day for me, after a wonderful night last night celebrating the engagement of my eldest son and his gorgeous fiancee.  Such a happy time in their/our lives!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment