Sunday, May 14, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! FLOURISHING PHRASES FOR MOTHERS' DAY

I was short of inspiration for Mothers' Day cards this year, until I found these gorgeous cards by Kimberly Van Diepen.

Here's what I made for my mother (in purple) and mother-in-law (in yellow):





On the first card, I used some retired ribbon, from Sale-A-Bration, and on the second card I used Daffodil Delight double-stitched ribbon that will be available from 1st June.

All the current Stampin' Up! products used on these cards are listed below, at the bottom of my post.  If you'd like to purchase them from my online store, just click on one of the thumbnail images.

I have had a beautiful Mothers' Day, with both of my boys.  We went out for lunch together, then visited both of my sons' grandmothers.  A lovely family day.

Here's a photo of me, with my darling sons, taken a few nights ago at my youngest son's Presentation Ball:



Today I received these from son #1:


... and this, from my (ever-so-humble) son #2:



I hope your Mothers' Day has been special, and hope you, too, are feeling loved.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment