Wednesday, May 10, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! AFFECTIONATELY YOURS "LOVE" CARD

It is very rare for me to make a card that has NO stamping on it, but that's the case with today's card - and I love it!

The heroes of this card are the copper-embossed Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper, and the elements die-cut from Copper foil card.




I've listed below all the products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and you live in Australia, just click on one of the thumbnail images to be taken direct to my online store.

I hope I'm inspiring you to use up a bit more of your Designer Series Paper, if you are a hoarder, like I am!  I'm determined to have some fun with lots of lovely products before they retire at the end of the month.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment