Friday, November 11, 2016

JAI #336: A STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR CHALLENGE

I'm home from the AMAZING Stampin' Up! OnStage event in Brisbane, and am feeling excited and energised about what's coming up in the next couple of months.

In my adjustment to returning home (I was getting rather used to having not to cook, being away for 5 days!), I almost missed out on getting organised for this week's Just Add Ink challenge.  It had been playing on my mind before I went away, as I just couldn't figure out how to use these colours together:



However, when I sat down in my craft room, it all came together beautifully - thanks to a gorgeous Project Life card that was my jumping-off point.  I have added some stamped and die-cut flowers and foliage to the design that was already on the card.  The ready-made circular panel invited a bit of faint stamping (of a floral vine-like image, from Designer Tin of Cards) beneath the sentiment that I ultimately chose.





The rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team have done amazing things with this colour combo - be sure to check them out here.

Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to purchase them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, to go direct to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Christine! I would never have picked that PL card as a baby boy one, it's perfect for a pretty floral card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous card - so pale and delicate - and it could be used for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and very pretty Christine! I too would never have guessed which PL card pack you had used - this looks perfect for so many uses and will have to take another look at these for that reason. I love the flower and leaves details you've added and such a beautiful sentiment to match! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a great job with the colours Christine! Great use of PL cards - I must get mine out again!!! So glad we got to meet last week, wish I was back there - reality isn't as much fun as a stamping holiday! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that PL card was just perfect Christine. I love how you dressed it up with extra little leafy bits and flowers. Its a delightfully sweet card! xxx

    ReplyDelete