Wednesday, October 5, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! "THIS CHRISTMAS" CARD 2

I have made another card, using This Christmas Specialty DSP, and my favourite bundle of stamps and dies from this year's Holiday Catalogue.  I am loving the Christmas Pines stamp set (it contains 22 awesome stamps!), and Pretty Pines Thinlits dies (15 dies in the set, and I am using them all).




I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card. If you would like to buy them for yourself, you can go to my online store by clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Tomorrow I will share the third card in my series; hopefully I can inspire you to make some quick and easy Christmas cards.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, I like the pine cones and pine needles on this card, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete