Friday, July 1, 2016

JAI #318: A STAMPIN' UP! SYMPATHY CARD

Tina has set us the challenge, at Just Add Ink, to Just Add S to a papercraft project.

I've (typically) gone to town on this one, incorporating Sweet Sugarplum, silver, sponging, squares (and even a scalloped square) on a sympathy card.  I could also claim "sparkle", as I used a silver metallic enamel shape.  I just loved making this card, and hope you like it.






We're off on a sunny, shopping, and relaxing holiday for the next week or so ... but I'll have a blog post or two scheduled to publish in my absence.

Make sure you check out the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team's "S" creations.

I have listed below all the current Stampin' Up! products used to make my card.  If you'd like to purchase them for yourself, clicking on a thumbnail image will take you to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!




Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

4 comments:

  1. This is appropriately sombre for a sympathy card Christine but also still very pretty (which is important!) I love the layers of stamping in your main panel and how you added all little touches of silver. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,Christine great colours used, love the flower on top and the silver set it all of nicely, Enjoy your break, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty Sympathy card Christine! I love how your fussy cut flower is set over the edges slightly of your stamped panel and all the elegant silver touches. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous sympathy card! So rich and elegant! And way to go with all the "s" uses on this sweet sugarplum sympathy card dressed in silver! :)

    ReplyDelete