Friday, June 17, 2016

JAI #316 : JUST ADD STRIPES, WITH STAMPIN' UP! POP OF PINK

Patrice is challenging us, at Just Add Ink this week, to Just Add Stripes to our papercraft project.

I have chosen to use the gorgeous new "Pop of Pink" suite of products for this card; some Designer Series Paper with vertical stripes, and  washi tape with diagonal stripes.  I attached the washi to a strip of Whisper White card, so the pattern showed up nice and clearly, before adhering it to the card front.

Here's my fun Thinking of You card, using these Stampin' Up! colours, with touches of gold:







Make sure you check out the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team's creations; you are sure to be inspired!

Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used to make my card.  The Basic Black candy dots in the centres of the Melon Mambo flowers have retired, but everything else is available to buy from my online store; just click on one of the thumbnail images below.




Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

6 comments:

  1. So bold and girly! Such a fun take on the challenge Christine, the colours are so vibrant and l love the gold accents. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bold, striking and very girly Christine! I just love how your half wreath of flowers reaches down to embrace the sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Christine! So fun and pink and "girly" indeed! Your mix of the bold stripes and pretty flowers is gorgeous and I love the contrast of the vibrant pink panle and greeting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Christine, I love the bold stripes and that pink and gold set it all of beautifully, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just THE most awesome and vibrant colour combo! I used exactly the same colours on the card I didn't submit last week (hehe). Those flowers are so big and beautiful on that bold stripe, and the gold touches are perfection! Terrific girly card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic bold colors! Love the touch of gold~

    ReplyDelete