Thursday, March 24, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! NUMBER OF YEARS, SHINE ON, BIRTHDAY CARD

Today I have to share with you a card I made for a special young man's recent milestone birthday.

I broke out my Number of Years stamp set (and accompanying Large Numbers framelits), and Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper, for the first time, to make this card.  It's a very different colour scheme to what I'd normally choose, but I like the look of silver with kraft, teamed with Bermuda Bay.  It was a little hard to photograph this card, without getting a reflection of myself in the silver circle but here's what I came up with:




Listed below are all the current Stampin' Up! products I used on this card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy them for yourself, you can go direct to my online store by simply clicking on one of the thumbnail images.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Posting will continue to be a bit sporadic, until my craft room is set up properly, but I look forward to resuming regular posts soon!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Christine. Love the way you've used the Shine on card, even on the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, I love your card and the colours used, it has turned out really lovely. Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete