Saturday, June 13, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! BIRTHDAY BLOSSOMS, PRETTY PETALS CARD #4

I just couldn't resist using the same papers to make up a fourth card using Birthday Blossoms.  This card was made for my dear friend who had a birthday yesterday.

I promise I'll go on to using other new products, soon! 

The stitched circle dies, and border die, and Wink of Stella glimmer pen, used on this card are not Stampin' Up!, but everything else is.  I've listed at the bottom of my blog post all the SU! goodies I have used; you can buy them from my online store, by clicking on any of the thumbnail images. :)




I added shimmer to the flower and leaves using a Wink of Stella pen:



I hope you've enjoyed seeing my first creations with these gorgeous new products.  I'm itching to get into the rest of my new stash, so please check back regularly; I'll have new cards to share.


 
 
Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$28.00

1 comment:

  1. Both cards from the day prior and this post are beautiful, Christine! You're such an enabler, this set was on my wish list but now I KNOW I "need" this stamp set LOL!!

    ReplyDelete