Saturday, June 13, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! BIRTHDAY BLOSSOMS, PRETTY PETALS CARD #3

Today I have to share with you another card using two of my favourite new Stampin' Up! products (named above)!

This card uses a 'lighter' version of some of the papers from the Pretty Petals stack.  The first two floral papers I used had a Basic Black background, but today's share is using paper with a Very Vanilla background.  Take a look:




To create the Calypso Coral mat behind the Deco Labels die cut, I traced around the outer edge of the metal die (used to cut the Very Vanilla shape) onto Calypso Coral card, and hand cut it.  The row of pearls is strategically placed to conceal an ink smudge!  Ideally I would have moved them slightly left. :)

Shown below are all the products used to make this card; everything's available to buy from my online store, which you can access by clicking on any of the thumbnail images.

 
Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Blender Pens
[102845]
$17.00
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$28.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, I love both of your cards that you have made, looking forwards to the next one. Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete