Wednesday, May 27, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! BOHEMIAN/BOHO MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD

A few days ago, a number of family members and long-time friends surprised my brother with a 50th birthday party.  He had no idea it was happening, thinking he was having a quiet dinner at my niece's house.  It's so nice to show people, in this way, how loved they really are!!

When the time came to make a card for the big occasion, I was determined to use the new Bohemian Designer Series Paper, Bohemian Borders stamp set, and Boho Chic embossing folder.  I might've in the end gone a little overboard with all the detail, but I'll share the end result with you anyway!




Most of the product used to make this card is not yet available to purchase; it comes out with the new catalogue on 2nd June (next week, yippee!).  Delightful Dijon, one of the new In Colours, goes really well with Island Indigo, don't you think?  I added in a bit of Blackberry Bliss - dark enough to be a "masculine" purple. :)

Listed below are the current Stampin' Up! products used on this card.  If you click on the thumbnail images, you will be taken direct to my online store.


 
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment