Friday, December 5, 2014

JAI #243: BRIGHT GROOVY LOVE!

This week's Just Add Ink challenge is to use this bright, beautiful colour combination (suggested by Kim) on a papercraft project:




I had a LOT of trouble getting these colours to work together, so I decided to keep my project very simple, with plenty of white space.

I've made a little "love note" for a friend - polka dots and hearts are such a cute combination.





All the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card are listed below; if you click on an image, you'll be taken direct to my online store.

Make sure you check out the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team's creations ... and we'd love for you to play along with us!


 
 
 
 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$149.95

7 comments:

  1. You have done a great job with the this colour combo, my fave card for all the design team this week.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, That is a simply lovely clean cards, love the colours and how you used them, little is more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the impact of the bright dotty hearts against the dotty background Christine! It so fresh and will make that friend smile ear to ear!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect way to go with this color combination. From uncertainty to an amazingly adorable card. Brilliant, my friend! You truly inspire me every week.

    Stef xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card Christine! I did the same thing with keeping mostly white space - it was the only way I could combine these colours! Loving those hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a bright and groovy card. Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this sweet card with all of those hearts on it set against the spotty embossed background! This is such a fun colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete