Saturday, November 1, 2014

STAMPIN' UP! BACK TO BLACK, COLOURED WITH BLENDABILITES, PART 2

Since I shared this card with you the other day, I've been wanting to have a go at creating something else, using the same technique.

Here's a close-up of the piece of Designer Series Paper, from Stampin' Up!'s Back to Black pack, I started off with:




While I was watching "The First 48" on tv, I set to colouring the white 'bits' with my Blendabilities.  Here's what I ended up with:

 
How cool is that??!!
 
I then cut this newly-colourful paper into pieces, and used it to make some little "thank you" cards for my customers.  Take a look at the finished product:
 
 
 

All of the Stampin' Up! goodies used in the making of these sweet little cards are listed below, and may be purchased from my online store, by simply clicking on the images.


 
 
 
Product List

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, I love this idea. Your cards are so beautiful and the colour combo is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a great technique! Your cards look fabulous! Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a grab idea Christine and the effect is just stunning! Love the cards you created too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant idea and the cards are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, Christine!

    ReplyDelete