Friday, September 5, 2014

JAI #230 : STAMPIN' UP! FOUR FEATHERS FOR "JUST ADD DAD"

With Father's Day being celebrated in the Southern Hemisphere this weekend, Paula has suggested we focus on Dads for this week's Just Add Ink challenge.

I've been dying to play with my new Four Feathers stamp set, and matching Feathers framelits dies.  This challenge presented the perfect opportunity.  Here's what I have come up with:



I used the following products to make this card:




 
 
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's awesome creations this week.  We'd love for you to share your "Dad" papercraft projects with us too!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. These colours make for a great masculine card! I love the DSP behind the hexagons - such a cool look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the effect you got overlaying the hexagons on the DSP Christine. Such a stunning contrast! and such a great masculine card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Father's Day card, Christine! Love the look you get with that hexagon die and the feathers add great interest. The colors are perfect too for a masculine card. You've inspired me to dust off my hexagon die and play around with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card!! Colour choice, the little hexagon stamping, using only a small part of the hexagon die. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete