Saturday, June 28, 2014

RICH RAZZLEBERRY BLENDED BLOOM

I have, scattered all over my table, a variety of coloured Blended Bloom flowers.  This new stamp, coming out in our Stampin' Up! catalogue on 1st July, is a whole lot of fun to colour with Blendabilities (the new alcohol based markers).  I have lots coloured, ready to mount on cards!

When I was ready to make a card with the flower I'd coloured with Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities, I consulted my Color Coach for some ideas of other colours to use.  I've gone with muted tones of grey and black, and have to say I LOVE the end result - it looks so elegant.



Stamps: Blended Bloom (out 1st July), Kinda Eclectic (out 1st July), Sassy Salutations
Card: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Moonlight Designer Series Paper stack (out 1st July)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad, Versamark inkpad, Rich Razzleberry stampin' pad, Basic Gray stampin' pad, Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities (out 1st July)
Other: White Stampin' Emboss powder, Large Basic Rhinestone (coloured with Blendabilities), Antique Brads, Whisper White Organza ribbon, paper snips, sponge daubers
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Another beauty my friend! You are on a roll with this colouring thing, such a beautiful use of colour and layers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, my friend, are one of the best at blending these wonderful new markers that I've seen! Amazing flower made even lovelier with the color scheme you've chosen. Very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete