Monday, July 29, 2013

STAMPIN' UP!'S MOSAIC MADNESS AND EASTERN ELEGANCE

I'd like to share with you a card I made for my dear friend, using two fabulous new product lines from Stampin' Up!

The Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper is just "to die for".  I love the intricate, beautifully-coloured, designs.  Mosaic Madness is such a great stamp set, and was the starting point for this card.  I was totally inspired by Beth McAlexander's stunning card; I just made a few little changes.



Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Bring On the Cake
Card: Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
DSP: Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper
Ink: Smoky Slate and Coastal Cabana stampin' pads
Other: Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Mosaic punch, Artisan Label punch, Whisper White organza ribbon, Coastal Cabana ruffle trim, Basic Rhinestones large, Stamp-a-ma-jig, sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals, mini silver brads
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely cards Christine, I like the colours

    ReplyDelete