Friday, August 12, 2011

COLOUR Q #97 COLOUR CHALLENGE

After many days of waiting very impatiently, I have in my hot little hands some cardstock and inks in the new "in colors" that Stampin' Up! is adding to our range from 1st September.  As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I get the opportunity to pre-order some of the new goodies, and I can tell you now ...... they are GORGEOUS!!

Here is this week's colour challenge over at the fabulous ColourQ site:






I've made a card that I think would be just right for a girl's birthday:


Stamps: Party This Way, Bring On the Cake
Card: Pool Party (out 1st Sept.), Basic Black, Whisper White smooth and textured, Melon Mambo
DSP: Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo Patterns Designer Series papers
Ink: Basic Black stampin' pad, Pool Party stampin' pad and marker, Tangerine Tango stampin' pad an marker, Melon Mambo marker
Other: Blender pen, Neutrals buttons, Crystal Effects, Scallop Edge border punch, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Mini Glue Dots, stampin' dimensionals


I am off to have lunch with my sister today, to celebrate our birthdays (that fall within a day of each other).  I hope you, too, have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. This card is full of fun! Love the colors and the scalloped edges. Those buttons are so sweet and the perfect addition of dimension and texture. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one terrific card using all those colours together. Very fun!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card, need that set now!! really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design, Christine! and I love how you used your colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete