Wednesday, May 25, 2011

INKSPIRATIONS COLOUR CHALLENGE #70

I've managed to cross off my "to do" list a few things that had to get done today, so decided I'd whip up a quick little card to give myself a break from the chores.

I am really pleased I've had a chance to play along with this week's Inkspirations Colour Challenge, as I'm in a bit of a "purple patch" this week ..... just loving using purples on my projects.  (Tune in on the weekend for more, when I'll be joining in a blog hop focussing on Stampin' Up!'s Color Coach!)






 .... and here is the 10cm square card I made, using up little strips of Designer Series Papers in Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum and Sahara Sand:



Stamps: Because I Care (hostess set)
Card: Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Sahara Sand
DSP: Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand Patterns Designer Series Papers (including hostess pack)
Ink: Sahara Sand and Perfect Plum stampin' pads
Other: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Modern Label punch, Basic Pearls, sponge dauber, Finial Press embossing folder

13 comments:

  1. Perfect. What a great way to use scraps. Love those pearls.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea Christine! You would never know that they are scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrsitine this is gorgeous!!! Soft and pretty, but so elegant too! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christine! I still have not managed to get my act together since convention! LOL! Oh well soon maybe!
    Love the butterly of course....and that his wings are attached!
    Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that gorgeous striped butterfly :D

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your butterfly :) Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning Christine! Love the beautiful butterfly and the cute bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhh - that butterfly is just magical Christine! Love love love it! I haven't been totally sure if I've liked that butterfly in the past, but I LOVE it like this! Delicious card! Hope you are well! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Christine, this is absolutely gorgeous, that butterfly is so beautiful, perfect for this colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the striped butterfly Christine, a super idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that butterfly is absolutely stunning, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great idea for the butterfly, looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Christine! The butterfly is an awesome use of DSP. These little 10x10 cards are so sweet, must try some. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete