Tuesday, April 26, 2011

COLOUR Q CHALLENGE #81

I've been away for a couple of days over Easter; I trekked off to our cabin, armed with my beautiful Prismacolor pencils, and some stamped images to colour in.  I had a lovely time, colouring to my heart's content, when I wasn't busy reading a WHOLE book (bliss)!!  I have missed the deadline for this week's ColourQ Challenge, but thought I'd show you anyway the card I made using the following gorgeous colour combination:



Here is my card (photographed in the glary sunshine - hope you can still see it okay!):


Stamps: Hello, You and CC Designs Nora On A Swing
Card: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette textured
DSP: Old Olive and Pink Pirouette Patterns Designer Series Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette stampin' pad, Whisper White craft stampin' pad
Other: Prismacolor pencils, Odourless Mineral Spirits, Nestabilities, Modern Label punch, Old Olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon, sponge dauber

5 comments:

  1. Another Cutie, lovely colouring & sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHH I love CC Design stamps, They are so cute! and what a great job on the colouring!! I have just got my self some copics but nothing good enough to blog yet lol!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working backwards here...loving these coloured images from you atm. This is such a pretty card, good job my friend.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable and your colors and design are wonderful! A very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello you! Love all the Prisma-coloured images Christine! Hope you enjoyed colouring & creating them as much as we are having looking at them. Sweet, sweet card my friend. Hmmmm, I have this image in my collection & it hasn't seen any love yet, how very remiss of me. :)

    ReplyDelete