Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CURTAIN CALL #52 - second card

Well, y'know, once I get an idea in my head, I just don't do things by halves.  Now, it might've taken me 52 weeks to actually take part in a Curtain Call Colour Challenge, but now that I've dipped my toe in, I couldn't just leave it at one card!  The colour combination this week is just stunning.  I am excited, too, because after I complained of having sold off all my Taken With Teal cardstock and ink, I found a scrap of card.  So, that's what I have incorporated in my second card.

Here, again, is the delicious colour combo that Stacey has challenged us with:


...... and here is my second attempt.  I like this one a little better, on the white card base.  What do  you think?  This card uses a few non-Stampin' Up! items; just giving myself a little change today.



Stamps: Silhouette Sentiments, Hero Arts Silhouette Vase
Card: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango textured, Chocolate Chip, Taken With Teal (retired)
DSP: Newsprint Designer Series Paper, Haiku (retired) Designer Series Paper
Ink: Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip stampin' pads, Versamark inkpad
Other: Paper Daisies, 1/2 " circle punch, Build-A-Brad, Medium Jewelry Tag Punch, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon (retired), Nestabilities

8 comments:

  1. This one is my favourite. I love what you have done with the newsprint DSP.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! Love that silhouette image and the sponging. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is darling, Christine! love the background stamping and that sweet flower:) thanks for playing the curtain call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply BEAUTIFUL! Love this clean CAS deign! Thank you for playing the Curtain Call colors with us! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun embossing. Way to rock the color curtain challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning Christine! Love your main image panel & just look at that cute little tag!!! :)

    ReplyDelete